Temporary Car Insurance for Non-UK Residents

Temporary car insurance is the convenient and perfect solution to when you need insurance from anywhere from 1 day to 3 months. Most short term insurance providers don’t offer insurance for non-uk residents, and those who don’t hold UK driving licences. This is why at InsureDaily we’ve created temporary car insurance for foreign drivers in the UK.

We’re there to provide you with temporary car insurance even if you don’t live in the UK usually. Perhaps you’re visiting friends or family or even on a business trip and you need insurance to drive for a few days. With our foreign licence temporary car insurance policies we’ve got you covered.

We understand that not everyone is a UK national, and not everyone lives in the UK all the time. But that doesn’t mean that you don’t need temporary car insurance.

So whether you have an EU licence, a commonwealth licence or a driver’s licence from anywhere else in the world, you can get a quote here and see if we can offer you the temporary insurance you need.

  • Choose how long you want cover for between 1-72 Days
  • Choose when you want the policy to start and end
  • Choose the level of cover that you need

We let you choose, so the insurance is exactly what you need, when you need it. Visiting the UK from abroad can be expensive enough, so we make sure our policies are there so you only have to pay for the insurance that you need, when you need it.

What Can I Use Temporary Non Uk Residents Cover for?

  • Borrowing a car
  • Business use
  • Sharing the driving
  • Driving to/from airports

You can use our temporary car insurance policies for many reasons, but above are listed some of the common ones for Non-UK residents, and how this policy can help make your travel easier.

So whether you live in the UK and don’t have a foreign licence, or you’re just visiting on a temporary basis, we have the perfect temporary car insurance just for you. Because why would you need or want an annual policy, if you don't need insurance for the whole year? Temporary insurance for how long you need it, wherever your driving licence is from.