get a quote
Knowledgebase > Insuredaily Help Desk > Knowledgebase

Search help:

» Category: Driving Licences  (Go back)

» Articles in this category:

Can I buy Third Party Fire & Theft insurance cover? Article rated 3.3/5.0
Sorry no, we only provide comprehensive insurance cover.
How long must I have a licence to get your insurance? Article rated 3.0/5.0
You will need to have passed your driving test for a minimum period of 12 months and be in possession of a UK, EU, EEA, Swiss or Commonwealth driving licence for the same period of time. We do not co...
Do you insure Provisional Licence holders? Article rated 3.7/5.0
Not through this Website, as we only insure drivers with a full driving licence for a minimum period of 12 months. However, please visit our sister Website which caters ...