get a quote
Knowledgebase > Insuredaily Help Desk > Knowledgebase

Search help:

Can I buy insurance if I have lived in the UK for less than 12 months?

  • have been continuously resident in the UK, EU, EEA or Switzerland for the past 12 months. Temporary visitors from Commonwealth Countries and Ex-Pats do not have to adhere to this residency restriction.
Was this article helpful? yes / no
Article details
Article ID: 88
Category: Insurance Cover
Date added: 07-03-2012 20:06:04
Views: 614
Rating (Votes): Article rated 3.2/5.0 (25)

« Go back