get a quote
Knowledgebase > Insuredaily Help Desk > Knowledgebase

Search help:

Will I be covered if I drive my vehicle abroad?


Your policy cover will provide insurance cover required for Great Britain, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands, and during sea journeys between these places.

Otherwise, the policy will only provide the MINIMUM cover you need by law to use your vehicle in:

1. any country which is a member of the European Union; and

2. any other country for which the Commission of the European Community is satisfied that arrangements have been made to meet the requirements of EC Insurance Directives.

Alternatively, our sister website at is able to extend the UK cover to travel into Europe for an additional payment shown at Step 3 providing your visit is temporary and the vehicle is being returned to the UK within the policy period of cover only.


Was this article helpful? yes / no
Article details
Article ID: 34
Category: Green Cards & Foreign Use Cover
Date added: 06-03-2012 15:23:03
Views: 7177
Rating (Votes): Article rated 3.7/5.0 (62)

« Go back