Frequently Asked Questions

Do you insure drivers with Non-UK Licences who are visiting the UK?

Unfortunately we can only offer cover to drivers with a valid Ful UK Licence held for over 6 months. With our Learner Driver policies, we can accept drivers with a valid Porvisional Licence, there is no restrictions on how long that has been held.

Back to List